Pitt Meadows Airport
Hangar #16 - 11731 Baynes Road
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia
Silverwing Aviation Ltd.
#716 - 11731 Baynes Road Pitt Meadows, British Columbia
Fly anywhere, anytime! Ultra-light flying has almost NONE of the restrictions you might have imagined.
Click HERE for GOOGLE MAPS directions.
1. Once you are on Baynes Road you will look for a driveway JUST NORTH of the Canadian Flight Centre.
(You will also be NORTH of Coast Dog Aviation. See the pictures below.)
2. Look for the log sign in the grass on the left side of the driveway that says "Command Aviation Services"
3. Turn into the driveway, and it will take you to a large parking area. (See pictures below.)
4. After you park, meet us at the covered area against the building. (See pictures below.)
5. Please TEXT US when you arrive. Please DO NOT call us, as we may be flying at the time and we will not be available to answer the phone.
“ Ultra-Lights are Unsafe ”
“ Ultra-Lights have poor performance ”
“ Ultra-Lights are very slow ”
“ Ultralights are loud, exposed cockpit, pusher prop configuration aircraft, with go-kart like tricycle wheels ”
“ You do not need a license to fly ultralights. ”
“ You are not permitted to carry passengers. ”
“ Ultralight pilots are not trained as well as other pilots. ”
“ Ultralight aircraft are limited in where they can legally fly. ”
Ultra-lights are no longer the ultra-lights of old. Ultra-lights are no longer what you think they are!
Click HERE to shatter your misconceptions!
Nearly everything you think you know about ultra-lights is probably wrong! They can fly nearly anywhere you like, whenever you like; with almost none of the restrictions you presumed. Many have better performance and are just as safe, or safer than certified aircraft! There are so many things ultra-lights can do that you never thought possible.
Safety: SPOT Trackers are an EXCELLENT means by which to follow an aircraft. Silverwing Aviation uses SPOT Trackers to keep track of loved ones. Click the links below to find more information on our SPOT Tracker SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and what to do if you receive an alert. Or, if you would like to see where we've been recently click on "Follow Us"!